- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great honest service and fast!Dru B.
This was my first time going to Smith's Imports to get work done on my Saab. In this particular instance, I had a cracked coolant reservoir that needed to be replaced. Not an easy to find part considering the fact that Saab is out of business, but Mark called around, found the part, and had it replaced the next day. The car is running great and I'll definitely be back if I ever need any work done on the car again.Matthew F.
The Smith Brothers have been our go-to mechanics for almost thirty years. They're the best.Sarah G.
I chose to have the factory maintenance on my VW done here instead of the dealership. I saved hundreds of my valuable, hard earned dollars! The staff was friendly and they did a good job. I will definitely be a repeat customer...Antoinette S.
Sincere, honest and timely. This is what a mechanic's place must be. I was told by a local Honda stealership that the rear ignition coil was bad and it would cost over 800 dollars to repair (part's and labor). I questioned the high cost and the stealership person said that to get to it it will be a while. I was looking for an alternative and found this gem. All the Google reviews are dot on. If you fancy the leather chaired lounges, the suited salesman and the free coffee this might not be for you. But if you want quality work done you will not miss a thing (while saving money).San P.
Great and reliable work done on a consistent basis, and the best customer service around! They are always able to squeeze me in whenever I'm having any issues and have always honored any warranties without any fuss or hassle. Convenient location and shuttle service to drop off for the day. Always extremely satisfied with my experience and never feel like I am getting swindled for services I don't need.Christopher R.